- Interview appointment letter (original + 1 copy)
- Form I-20
- Form DS-160 (Copy of application; ensure you include a copy of the confirmation page with the CEAC barcode)
- Passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the end of your program
- One 2×2 photograph following U.S. photograph requirements*
- Axis bank Fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee
- The SEVIS-901 fee receipt
- Transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended
- Scores from standardized tests required by the educational institution
- Evidence of sufficient funds (yours or your sponsor’s) to cover tuition and living expenses.
- Income tax documents, bank books, bank statements etc.
- If the sponsor owns a business, bring business registration, licenses, etc. and tax documents, bank books, and bank statements.
For additional information, see the following websites:
Your photo is a vital part of your visa application. To learn more, review the information below on how to provide a suitable photo. Digital images are required for some visa categories, while photos are required for other visa categories. The acceptance of your digital image or photo is at the discretion of the U.S. embassy or consulate where you apply.
We recommend you use a professional visa photo service to ensure your photo meets all the requirements.