Northern Kentucky University delivers innovative, student-centered education and engages in impactful scholarly and creative endeavors, all of which empower our graduates to have fulfilling careers and meaningful lives, while contributing to the economic, civic, and social vitality of the region.
NKU will be nationally recognized for being a student-ready, regionally-engaged university that empowers diverse learners for economic and social mobility.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We will promote a culture that fosters and celebrates excellence in all that we do.
- We will engage in honest, fair, and ethical behavior with integrity at the heart of every decision and action.
- We will foster a community of belonging by embracing equity, diversity, and inclusiveness.
- We will approach our work—how we teach, engage and serve—with creativity and innovation.
- We will maintain a climate of collegiality built on respect and characterized by open communication and shared responsibility.